A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Quantitative Modeller who uses Python to join their Analytics function on a long term contracting basis.
The Quantitative Modeller's responsibilities include developing Credit Risk Modelling methodologies and standards, overseeing the development of Capital models and developing modelling best practices at a Global level.
A successful Quantitative Modeller will:
- Have past experience in R / Python with sophisticated tools for numerical analysis.
- Have past experience Retail Credit and Wholesale Credit modelling (PD, EAD, LGD models).
- Some past experience assisting with the development of new credit risk scorecards or primary application scorecards.
- Relevant experience in a bank, fintech, rating agency, consultancy or advisory firm.
- Creative problem solver with a track record of challenging the status quo to deliver improved ways of working.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV or call +44 (0)2074695050, asking for Nefeli.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales