Junior Infrastructure Support Analyst
An Investment Bank are recruiting for a Systems Infrastructure Support Analyst to provide efficient systems administration and end user support for all hardware and software technologies within their Systems Technology Team. This position is based in their London office and work closely with offices globally.
The Systems Infrastructure Support Analyst will need the following experience to be successful:
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenServer suite of products
- VMWare and DellEMC HyperConverged systems
- Sharepoint experience (advantage)
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Windows server builds
- Blade server technologies - Cisco and/or HP
- Trading room Systems support
- IT/computer Science Degree
- Above support experience gained within Investment Banking
If this is of interest to you, please reply directly with an updated CV, as it is an urgent requirement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales