Salesforce Developer (Lightning), London, 6 Months, Negotiable Rates.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to work the lightning components of a new Salesforce system. This role will be working as a Salesforce Developer delivering on business requirements for enhancements and configuration.
Core Technical Skills:
- Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within Salesforce Lightning Design system & custom components within Aura framework
- Experience of making Release Plan and managing deployments across different environments including Production readiness checklist
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Have had experience of migrating Salesforce from Classic to Lightning (preferably for an asset management company)
- Working with SF change manager, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources and set realistic schedule for dev
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously by being a self-starter who can manage priorities
- Supports the business in continuous improvement in extremely agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills working with technical and business teams where required Lightning/Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer Platform I
If you believe you could hit the ground running on this project then get in contact today, or refer a friend for us to contact! To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales