A key client of mine are looking for a SharePoint Engineer to join the organisation on Permanent basis. The organisation has a new CEO who is driving change from the top. This would be a great time to join as they embark on company-wide IT change, whereby this role would prove pivotal is becoming an SME for SharePoint.
Role: SharePoint Engineer
Location: South Wales
Salary: £41,500 + Great benefits package, including home and flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holiday) and good level employer pension contributions
The essential skills for this role include:
- SharePoint experience (either on-premise or online) - configuration
- Experience of requirements gathering - making SharePoint fit for purpose
- Positive attitude and someone who is willing to learn
- SQL Knowledge - knows how to connect to SQL databases
As an overview, some of the key projects this person would be involved in include:
- Implementation of Dynamics 365
- Modernisation of internal processes, reducing the reliance of paper based processes
- Using technology to increase compliance of great socially aware projects
Whilst in the NPO Sector, the organisation has the financial backing that it can grow. This has been evident in IT, with new systems being put in place, such as Dynamics 365, to replace older legacy systems.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with a copy of your up-to-date CV for review. Interviews will take place week commencing 29th April on either the Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
0161 667 0700