We are currently recruiting for a Spanish speaking Business Domain Architect (Operations) who will spend a minimum 3 days per week in Madrid and the other 2 days based in the UK. You will need to be fluent in Spanish.
This role will required an experience Business Domain Architect with strong experience of defining architecture, excellent proven stakeholder engagement, able to initiate and hand over projects when completed (E2E). This role is working with the business to build new platforms that will accomodate operational staff with the business. This role is shaping initiatives and ideas into workable solutions.
Purpose of the role:
* Maintain a view of domain capability, through the strategic definition of the business domain and application architecture (including integration), providing recommendations to ensure technical integrity and alignment with business requirements (deomonstrable exp in CV)
* Executes strategic transformational change of applications across Group and its operating companies, influencing and leveraging relationships to gain buy-in of internal and external stakeholders (deomonstrable exp in CV)
* Drive the domain architecture thought leadership, effectively navigating through the conflicting stakeholder requirements of business strategy, transformation and technology direction to define the future state
* Has overall responsibility for the application design, working across Group IT to ensure consistency throughout the project lifecycle
* Management of key supplier relationships, ensuring a fit with strategic business requirements
* Strong domain architecture and leadership experience of building platforms/applications within a operational environment (feet on the ground) and deployment and technical quality of large global domain solutions, spanning multiple technologies, business processes and/or disciplines
* Proven track record of successful stakeholder management at a senior level, with the ability to influence and persuade across a diverse global environment
* Demonstrable experience of leading both complex domain architecture solutions and of leveraging business relationships to deliver transformation
* Business partnering, working as a valued partner with senior stakeholders and colleagues across a diverse operation
* Strong leadership skills, with proven ability in leading, motivating and influencing both business and IT stakeholders across the organisation
* Experience of operating across multiple countries and cultures is desirable
* Fluent speaking Spanish (business)