I am seeking an IT Project Manager for my client in Watford for a 6 month contract.
The project manager will be involved in the IT Infrastructure projects and lead a significant IT infrastructure upgrade.
You will need to have a broad understanding of IT infrastructure technologies, ITIL Service Management and Security best practice (ISO 27001) is essential. The role will require ‘hands-on’ delivery of project based deliverables, such as purchasing tenders, product evaluations & recommendations, as well as project budget, plans, status reports and RAID logs.
Essential skills required:
* Hold a certification to a leading Project Management methodology and have at least 5 years’ experience delivering IT Infrastructure Projects preferably for medium sized companies.
* Worked within a security minded organisation and have experience of managing IT Infrastructure projects that implement solutions compliant with security best practice and preferably ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus
* Experience of the whole project life cycle, with the ability to be ‘hands-on’ throughout the requirements definition. conceptual & low-level design stage, the build/service delivery, the depths of testing and transition & handover to Operational Support teams.
* Able to manage successful delivery and stakeholder expectations, whilst working in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines, budgets & resources.
* Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Visio skills and able to deliver high quality Project documentation and Project Deliverables/Documentation Artefacts.
* Use flexible, methodical and structured approaches to projects, able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan-ahead and build in contingencies. Able to manage project scope, issues, actions and risks.
* Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
* PRINCE II or equivalent.
* ITIL certification or equivalent
* IT related degree or equivalent.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to Meghan at (url removed)
Please visit our website (url removed)