6 month contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Systems Analyst/ Systems Analyst with a global manufacturer based at their offices in the Southampton area.
In this role you will co-ordinate improvements/ changes to manufacturing software systems working with Business Stakeholders and IT to analyse business requirements and determine correct design, functionality and testing.
Experience working within manufacturing and a regulated industry such as medical devices/ ISO/ fda/ GAMP will be a key advantage.
Key skills and experience sought:
- Strong and proven background within Systems Analysis, requirements gathering, specifications/ documentation
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life-Cycle
- Experienced in liaising with business Stakeholders and IT/ Software development teams
- Sound knowledge and experience of software validation and testing
- Experienced in overseeing software systems changes, implementations and integration's
- Good attention to detail, documentation and regulatory requirements
- Ideally have knowledge/ experience in a regulated environment - ISO/ fda/ GAMP etc
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy