ECS Resource Group are currently working in partnership with an IT Solutions provider who are looking to source a Systems Administrator on both Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows platforms to work on an end client site. The successful candidate will act as the Linux & Windows server SME.
Key Skills Required
• Experience of deploying / managing applications such as Windows Defender / WDATP
• Experience of planning and providing support for highly complex systems and database administration
• Expert knowledge of both Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016) and Linux (Ubuntu)
• Knowledge of SQL Server
• Supporting Exchange / Office 365 environments
• Any experience within infrastructure automation and scripting is beneficial
Further details are available upon application.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://(url removed)/work/flexible-application-process