We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with Hedge Accounting experience.
PC requires a Senior Business Analyst to work on 2019 "IBORs" transition projects. "IBORs" have played a central role in the financial markets and are widely used as reference rates across a broad range of lending, funding and derivative products and contracts. However, the reliance on "IBORs" is being challenged due to the significant decline in the unsecured bank funding market as well as the lack of robustness around the "IBORs" determination process. Regulators across the globe are advocating and prompting a transition away from "IBORs" to Risk Free Rates (RFRs) indices. The "IBORs" transition projects will affect different aspects of PC's responsibilities.
Your role will include:
- Supporting, analysing and controlling Business/Front Office activities through various profit/loss, trade reviews and balance sheet reporting.
- The proposed role is to coordinate PC's work, including documentation and development requirements, to support the roll-out of new products
- Hedge Fund Accounting experience
- Project management and Business Analyst experience. Knowledge of the specific project area ("IBOR" transition and Valuation) with experience of derivatives valuation techniques and methodology.
- Accounting, business or relevant degree qualification or equivalent experience
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales