Are you an experienced Infrastructure Architect? Do you have experience of designing complex enterprise cloud solutions? Do you want to work on a global Transformation & Change project and play a pivotal role in this project? If so, this role might just be for you!
We are working with an international client who has a requirement for an Infrastructure Architect to join their established team. This is a growth role, born out of the size and scale of the project. They need to strengthen their design team with immediate effect.
The successful candidates will have the following experience:
* 5+ years commercial experience as an Infrastructure Architect
* Strong background in providing complex HLD’s & LLD’s
* AWS / Azure design & integration experience
* VMware ESXi & NSXi design experience
* Datacentre design & Integration experience
* Storage (SAN) design & replication experience
* A solid background of working on Datacentre Migration and/or Transformation
* Stakeholder engagement & management experience
Our client has completed the requirements gathering and feasibility studies and the project is now in flight. Candidates must be willing to travel to other UK sites and be strong communicators and have exposure to engaging with technical teams and key stakeholders.
This is a minimum 6 months contract, however due to workload this could be extended. Candidates who have completed similar projects in the retail or manufacturing sector will be given preference.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate review. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role