Enterprise Architect (Inside ir35)
Triad are working with a Public Sector client based in Manchester that is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect for an initial 2-month period.
You will need to be paid via an umbrella company or via our PAYE.
As the Enterprise Architect, your role will be to understand my client’s technology architecture supporting numerous programme and projects across the business.
To be considered for the role your background should include:
* Experience of enterprise architecture, including the following disciplines: business analysis, applications/systems engineering, data/information architectures and technical architectures.
* Experience of system architecture development, portioning of functionality among applications and components and applications interfaces/ interoperability concerns.
* Practical experience of one or more architecture frameworks and any associated architecture development methods, including TOGAF certified or equivalent.
* Track record of operating at senior levels of an organisation and translating technology into terms that the business understands.
* Knowledge and experience of server and networking hardware and operating systems
* Knowledge and experience of system audit, reviews
* Track record of managing multiple and demanding customers with competing priorities
* Any Public Sector experience would be a distinct advantage.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position