Required for an initial three month contract in Manchester, an experienced cyber security technical architect (CCP/CISSP).
* Provide advice and guidance to Technical Specialists, Technical Architects and delivery teams
* Advise on proportionate risk controls, mitigations, or countermeasures to address security threats and vulnerabilities within new and Legacy IT systems and infrastructure.
* Create new, or review existing Security Standards.
* Support new and existing risk assessments and risk workshops
* Provide technical input to ensure risk assessments and risk treatments plans are accurate and valid.
* Provide architectural support for governance and Senior Leadership forums
To arrange an interview, please call Jonathan Taylor, or email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.