2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows/Office 365- LAN/WAN - London
Location: London Duration: 6 Months Rate: £130-£160
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of IT services and supporting end users and contributing to ongoing IT projects (Migrating Windows (7 -10). The IT 2nd Line Support Engineer will work across the business to ensure that the systems in place are working to support the wider needs of the business.
Reports to: Head of IT
2nd Line Support Engineer Requirements:
- Windows Server 7/10/2012/2016 system admin and installation
- Deploy and administer IT systems, including end-user desktops/laptops, computing servers, network equipment, voice and video hardware and mobile devices.
- Active Directory domain setup, configuration and administration.
- Microsoft Office 365 Experience
- Windows OS System Administration & Installation
- Firewalls/ Switches
- LAN/WAN Setup and Configuration including Firewall.
- Network cabling and patching, managing SAN storage, Firewalls, Switches, Wireless Controllers , VLANS, DNS & DHCP
As a small IT company based in London they require a 2nd Line Support Engineer who is familiar with small business IT infrastructure and has experience supporting small businesses. Apply Now 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Windows/Office 365- LAN/WAN - London
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.