Contract Opportunity - Immediate Requirement - Radio Engineer
A large client of mine immediately requires a Radio Engineer to deliver the testing and commissioning of radio infrastructure work packages for a high-profile civil engineering project in London.
Rate: £300-350 dependant on experience
Contract Length: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
- Test & commission associated radio engineering packages for cable & antenna
- Radio coverage measurements & testing, including real-time system optimisation
- Integration of radio BTS's & RFoF sub-systems including alarm & SLA monitoring
- Produce Test Documents & Plans, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Work Package Plans & Task Briefs
- Active contrition to all phases of the engineering project; including systems analysis & design, implementation, validation & test, leading site radio engineering test & commissioning teams
- Interfacing with Project Stakeholders, Tier 1 contractors, customers, suppliers & other technical disciplines within the project
- Over 3 years' experience testing & commissioning of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) & Radiating Cable Tunnel infrastructures for TETRA, LFEPA, GSM, UMTS & LTE frequencies
- Knowledge of Neutral Host (Multi-Operator) Systems
- Proven installation & commissioning experience of radio infrastructure projects
- Experience in production of Test Plans, Procedures & Scripts
- Experience of Link Budget calculations
- Experienced of RF over Fibre technology systems
- Knowledge of ICNIRP
- Knowledge of Cobham Wireless, Kapsch, Simoco, Frequentis
- Experience of RFS products including cable types and terminations
- GSMR networks, configurations & parameters including optimisation
- Knowledge of EIRENE, JOTS, ETCS / ERTMS, ETSI, LFEPA, Airwave, Public Cellular & LU Connect technologies
- Test & Measurement equipment including TEMS, NEMO, Anritsu Site Master, Spectrum Analysers, Signal Generators
- Experience of NetProbe, NetAnalyser, Wireshark & Expandium with familiarity of full end to end call tracing, radio statistics & Layer 3 messaging
- Experience of producing analysis and optimisation reports, including KPIs
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) or Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) card for accessing construction sites
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV immediately. To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
- Site Survey experience.
- Experience of iBwave.
- Understanding of SDH and ISDN transmission systems.
- Verification of installation against designs.
- Sentinel Card with associated PTS, ICI-LUL and NR-ICI competencies.
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certified.
- Charge Hand certified
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales