My client is a B2B organisation supplying component repair and special process services to the Aerospace, Marine, Energy and Land based Gas Turbine sector across the globe. My client has an opening in an exciting sales role to seek out new business in the Aerospace sector throughout Europe. This company has doubled in size the last 3 years and are looking to continue their success.
The right person would have to be to be able to open the right doors with their current contacts and personal knowledge of client/customer accounts to complement current sales & Business development strategy based on their current service offering and technology.
The European Aerospace Sales Manager will:
- Increase the customer account base by identifying key business relationships through proactive business development and marketing.
- Manage a territory covering multiple regions and possibly countries.
- Drive and implement specific sales strategies across respective area of responsibility.
- Identify customer's strategic direction and needs related to company's core competencies.
- Demonstrate professionalism and credibility to further advance leading profile with in the market.
- Be required to travel 50% internationally with flexible home working when not travelling.
The Successful Applicant
The European Aerospace Sales Manager will have:
- Degree in mechanical engineering or similar field.
- 5 years Sales/BD experience in the Aerospace industry.
- Ideally come from an MRO background.
- Technology experience - engine and component repair.
- Sales track record in winning profitable business.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- A winning attitude, drive and positive outlook.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales