ERP Reporting Business Analyst
£350 - £400
A leading client is looking to on board a BA to assist with the implementation and adoption of a new ERP platform. The role will be based out of London for a duration of 6 months.
Your main areas of responsibilities will be:
* Analysis and management of customer requirements, establishing a baseline solution scope, development and presentation of proposals.
* Mapping solution stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
* Working as part of a project team to specify and design Business Intelligence solutions implemented using a variety of technologies.
* Helping to develop mock-ups, prototype dashboards and proof-of-concept/demonstration systems.
* Supporting data quality issue analysis.
* Full life cycle project experience, from initial scoping through requirements, solution design, implementation and testing
* Experience in preparing for and leading requirements elicitation meetings with business stakeholders.
* Experience in developing Business Intelligence solutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business.
Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.