Software Developer – PHP / Java
SC Clearance – London – Government
£(Apply online only) per day outside IR35 – 2 year programme
An experienced Software Developer with Java and PHP experience is required for a contract working on a large digital programme of work in London. You’ll be working in an agile team developing user screens and micro services to interact with a locally installed database & APIs. You’ll be using a tech stack including PHP, Symfony framework, Java and PostgreSQL.
Please note that you will be required to obtain SC Clearance prior to starting this contract if you do not already hold it. Please ensure that you are eligible and happy to go through this process.
Key skills and experience for the PHP Developer / Java Developer
• Excellent skills in PHP, Java, web application development, Micro services, PostgreSQL, Git, Jenkins, Bash Scripting and Linux
• Good experience delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection
• Experience in Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI/CD
• Experience in developing SOAP and REST API consumers.
• Experience in data encryption at rest and in transit.
• Previous experience working in government / public sector environments will be highly beneficial
If you are a Software Engineer / PHP Developer / Java Developer with the right experience then please apply now for consideration.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas