Aspirare have an exciting opportunity becoming available soon for an experienced IT support engineer to join a busy workforce on a full time, contract basis. Our client is a well-established based in Aberdeen with a successful track record in providing their clients with a first-class service. Due to their excellent reputation and growing pipeline, this company needs someone who understands everything IT, from a 360 angle, and can help give the best service to their customers.
The successful IT Support Engineer will be:
• An experienced IT Support support engineer with in-depth knowledge windows server 2012 support.
• Experienced in LAN and WAN network support - Router configuration, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
• Windows 7 & 10 - build, configuration, deployment, support Active Directory
• A passionate, enthusiastic and future-focused individual who is looking for an exciting, hands-on role.
• A great communicator, with a “can-do!” attitude. You’re naturally patient and enjoy helping people.
• Have knowledge in active directory - Setup of new accounts, password resets and deletions
• Willing to work in a vibrant, dynamic and busy atmosphere.
What you’ll be doing:
• Resolving IT support requests Monitoring of IT systems, servers and network infrastructure
• URL filtering email phishing filtering Monitoring of user devices: PC’s, laptops, phones. New system builds, user device deployment and basic user training.
• Setup of new accounts, password resets and deletions.
• Mobile device patching/app deployment.
• Active directory administration
• ITIL accreditation
• Microsoft Azure IaaS
• Network cabling and patching
• VoIP & SIP
• IT/Desktop Support Experience.
• An IT-related education is an advantage, but not essential.
• A full UK driving license.
Basics & Incentives:
• £(Apply online only) per day, depending on experience.
• 8:30am-5:30pm role, Monday to Friday (weekends off!)
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT support engineer, to be considered please give Sarah a call on (phone number removed) for more details – this position will be filled quickly, DO NOT MISS OUT