Aspirare have an exciting vacancy for an experienced IT Deployment Engineer to join a demanding workforce on a full time, initial 6-month contract basis. Our client is a well-known, growing organisation based in Edinburgh with a successful track record in providing their clients with a first-class service. Due to their excellent reputation and growing pipeline, this company needs someone who has experience of Windows Rollouts to help take their business to the next level.
The successful Deployment Engineer will be:
• An experienced IT Deployment Engineer, with in-depth knowledge of a range of systems and software. This includes Microsoft desktop operating systems.
• A strong team player who can set up, maintain and troubleshoot computers, printers and other electrical business devices.
• A passionate, enthusiastic and future-focused individual who is looking for an exciting, hands-on role.
• A great communicator, with a “can-do!” attitude. You’re naturally patient and enjoy helping people.
You will be:
• Responsible for the re-imaging of current machines to Windows 10
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues quickly and efficiently. You’ll be supporting a changeover of hardware and software, so fault-finding experience is essential.
• Coaching employees all about the internet systems and helping them with the IT queries
• Implementing and changing planning across multiple teams and departments
• IT/Desktop Support Experience (1st/2nd Line).
• IT deployment/rollout experience
• An IT-related education is an advantage, but not essential.
• A full UK driving license is an advantage, but not essential.
Basics & Incentives:
• Daily rate ranges from £(Apply online only).
• 8:30am-5:30pm role, Monday to Friday (weekends off!)
• Initial 6-month contract
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Support Technician, to be considered please give Shaun a call on (phone number removed) for more details – this position will be filled quickly, DO NOT MISS OUT