We have multiple openings for a Field Engineer for our private sector client.
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Duration: 3 - 6 Months rolling contract
Pay rate: £100 per day
Pudo Location: Edinburgh, EH11
Please Note that the candidate must have his/her own car and must possess a Driving License.
Field engineers will work with commercial and residential clients to provide hardware technical and break fix support on Laptops, Desktops and Printers (desirable), but mainly on hardware break fix ensuring all contractual SLA's are met and delivering in a timely manner.
* Undertake fault diagnosis, basic troubleshooting and ensure effective Break fix of Laptops, PCs and Printers
* Escalate calls within given time guidelines.
* Knowledge of operating systems, hardware and commonly used software and standard applications.
* Install and test desktop products.
* Perform backups and restores as well as data transfer on PCs, laptops
* Carry out upgrades and conversions including replacement of component parts e.g. keyboards, monitors, disks etc.
* Able to repair basic software configuration and set up problems.
* Contact: Wimpy Bhat
Job Type / Category
Knowledge and Experience:
Typically secondary/ high school qualified with a relevant technical qualification and 6-12 months relevant work experience.
Recent grads are also preferred.
Apply now to know more!
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website