Digital Project Manager - Manchester
My client, based in Manchester city centre, are looking for a Project Manager to work closely with the Online Experience team, the E-commerce platform partner, HQ, internal support teams and relevant third parties, to deliver projects that are part of the Online Experience strategy.
Reporting to the Digital Programme Manager, the Digital Project Manager will work alongside the Business Analysts and the Support team to deliver key projects prioritised on the roadmap, and will be involved in various different work streams.
The projects are live now, so the successful candidate will need to hit the ground running and pick up in-flight projects, as well as work on projects from initiation through to completion.
- Project management experience in an digital/E-commerce environment
- A high level of Business Intelligence and strong project management skills.
- Ability to organize project work effectively, reprioritize as new demands/changes arise
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven experience across a range of E-commerce technologies and platforms (Hybris experience desirable) - 3rd party integrations
- Understanding and experience in E-commerce, web technology, and infrastructure
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable)
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Visio, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle in the Agile Model
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.