Contract (6 months)
£32 an hour
35 hour week
We are currently looking for a PMO Coordinator to join a leading, global, financial services organisation in the heart of Bristol
The PMO Coordinator will provide coordination, support and administrative service on site. Primarily supporting a mortgage system upgrade project
This will involve;
* Managing the RAID process
* Managing the change process
* Manage the new joiner/leaver process
* Ensuring Clarity requirements are met in terms of project reporting, timesheets, etc (this is more chasing than doing)
* Scheduling meetings
* Taking minutes and issue them where appropriate
* Collating data for steering packs, design forums, and status reporting
* Experience gained within a PMO environment.
* Ideally a holder of a Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2 Foundation).
* Good knowledge of Clarity Project management Tools
* Awareness and understanding of project lifecycles.
* Basic understanding of IS implications of projects.
* Experience within financial services would be advantageous
Apply online for further information