3 month contract opportunity for a 1st and 2nd line IT Support Analyst.
You will work as part of a team providing both 1st and 2nd line IT Support internally to company staff. This will include taking service desk calls, working through support tickets, assisting at the desk-side and undertaking project based work. A sound technical background combined with excellent communication and problem solving skills required. You must have both strong 2nd line and 1st line support skills and be happy to assist as required.
You will need to drive and have your own car - local travel predominantly.
Friendly team based environment.
Key skills and experience sought:
- Proven background within 1st and 2nd line IT support and happy to assist as required
- Experience within a sizeable organization
- Strong technical capability ideally covering Windows, Active Directory, O365, Citrix, VMWare, laptops, printers, connectivity issues
- Experience with remote deployment tools
- Good problem solving skills
- First class customer service/communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with end users and keep them updated
- Ideally ITIL certified or experience within ITIL based corporate environments
- Good team working skills
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.