PMO / Project Coordinator / Project Planner
Experienced PMO / Project Coordinator / Planner with Programme level experience.
Reporting directly to the Programme Director.
We are looking for an enthusiastic PMO Project Coordinator / Planner to join a big six energy client in Perth, Scotland. You will be working very closely with a senior Project Director facing off to Project Managers and Workstream leads providing support and monitoring and tracking ongoing projects.
You will be monitoring project plans, schedules, deliverables and milestones across a suite of largescale business and IT transformation Projects. Providing a centralised view on all projects within the Programme, managing RAID logs, monitoring and driving actions, designing, implementing and managing tracking documentation and reporting. You will be working with experts across a variety of business teams and technology team to provide consistent high-quality services.
Skills required for the Project Coordinator:
* Proven experience as a PMO / Project Coordinator/ Planner
* Great stakeholder management skills
* Good experience working with Excel/MS Office
* Experience with project planning
* Experience with MS Project and Prince 2 is desirable
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent documentation and reporting skills