PMO Consultant- 3 months- Hull
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Daily Rate: please quote expectations ASAP
I am looking for a competent Project Office professional to join the Group PMO organisation and be part of a highly engaged global team. The successful candidate will participate in a large-scale transformation Programme and be responsible for establishing and managing the Project Office for the 3 month duration, reporting to the Programme Manager.
This role is responsible and accountable for providing administrative and coordination expertise to the Programme team. The job holder is responsible for maintaining, reporting and forecasting the delivery of milestones, initiatives and streams of work. The PMO Consultant will support the projects in creation of the project plan.
* 5 years minimum experience working as a PMO consultant
* 2 years minimum experience being at Programme level (not just project) level.
* Relevant experience in a project office or project management capacity supporting complex, global, large scale or business critical change or transformation programmes.
* Project Management foundation preferable (or equivalent)
* Managing internal/external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
* Good IT skills including PowerPoint, Excel and PMO tools
Please submit CVs and daily rate expectations ASAP to be considered.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.